PINCC needs volunteers!
Doctors, nurses, educators, interpreters, and counselors for our campaigns abroad, as well as people to help here at home. While we always need doctors and nurses, you don't have to be a medical professional to volunteer. Call or email us to see how you can help.
What happens on a PINCC volunteer campaign trip?
- We bring teams of volunteer doctors, nurses, and counselors to underserved and remote areas around the world.
- We work with local agencies that contact and bring women in need for care.
- We supply free education, diagnosis and treatment to women in their own language and in a supportive setting.
- We use mobile, proven technology in a single visit, without the wait for Paps and lab results.
- We carry all necessary equipment and medications with us, and can work even in poor and remote areas.
- We educate and train local medical personnel to perform examinations and treatment. We then donate the needed equipment, empowering the community's public health clinics to provide affordable cervical cancer prevention.
- We return to each site every 6 months until the program is able to be independent.